Sharon K. Lieblich
Attorney at Law
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (703) 683-6300
Fax: (703) 683-0235
- Barnard College ( B.A. 1963)
- Harvard Law School (LL.B. 1966)
- George Washington University School of Law (LL.M. 1969)
Honors & Awards
Named one of the top “Forty Friendly Attorneys” for domestic relations in the Washington area by Washingtonian magazine. Named one of the top 25 women lawyers in the Commonwealth of Virginia by Superlawyers magazine. Listed in the 2006-2010 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”. In 2007 awarded Fairfax Bar Association Conciliation Program Award of Appreciation for vision and leadership.
American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers™
Northern Virginia Magazine 2017 Top Lawyers
US News and World Report 2017 Best Law Firms
American Bar Assn
Virginia Bar Assn
Virginia Trial Lawyers Assn.
American Trial Lawyers Assn
Virginia Women Attorney Assn
Fairfax County Bar Assn
Alexandria Bar Assn
- practicing domestic relations law for over 40 years
- litigated in all areas of domestic relations and family law
- negotiates and writes prenuptial and settlement agreements
- guides clients toward effective resolution of their situations
- trained mediator
- appears routinely in Circuit and Juvenile & Domestic Relations Courts of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun & Prince William Counties and the City of Alexandria as well as the Virginia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Virginia
- initiated and continues to serve on the Fairfax Bar Association’s award winning Conciliation Program.
- past-president of the VA of the Chapter American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- founded and chaired the AAML Virginia Chapter’s annual writing competition
- frequent lecturer throughout Virginia on domestic relations topics
- presents the annual domestic relations updates at the Virginia State Bar Conventions.
- named one of the top “Forty Friendly Attorneys” for domestic relations in the Washington Area by Washingtonian Magazine
- listed in the 2014-15 editions of “The Best Lawyers in America” and named one of the top 25 women lawyers in the Commonwealth of Virginia.